Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pardon Our Dust

Please watch your step, everyone! We are currently under renovation. To be specific, I am in the process of re-branding my blog on astronomy and space exploration. In the past I have, from time to time, shared information here on some of the great things we are learning from those missions managed by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). And moving forward, I plan to do a lot more of that.

For several years I have been a volunteer with the NASA/JPL Solar System Ambassadors Program, which is a wonderful public outreach program designed to communicate the excitement of JPL’s space exploration missions, as well as information about recent discoveries. I must admit that in recent years, personal commitments have taken their toll on my level of involvement in the Program. But I am taking steps correct this! Starting today, this blog becomes my primary outlet for news and information as a representative of the Solar System Ambassadors Program. How will this change impact what you read here? Well, not much, really, except to say that publications will become much more regular and will always include URL links to where you can find more information on the topic at hand. For example…


If you want to learn more about the NASA/JPL Solar System Ambassadors Program, please follow this link: http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/ambassador/index.html

Coming soon, information on the Dawn Mission to Vesta, Ceres and the beginning of the solar system (http://dawn.jpl.nasa.gov/)...

-

No comments: